Thursday, October 30, 2008

On another note...

Can someone please explain to me how you get young children out the door in a timely manner without turning into a raving lunatic? My hats off to all those parents with, oh what shall I call it, unhurried children who have to fight to get them out the door every single day.

You would think 15 minutes would be enough time to get shoes and coats on - wouldn't you? This is killer for me, someone who hates being late for anything. I'm the person who considers not being seated before the trailers start at the movies, late.

Is it me? Is it the type of children I had? Sure, their dad really doesn't hurry himself but as an adult understands concepts like being somewhere on time. Plus, he can tie his own shoe laces. Will I really be pulling my hair out for the next 15 years?

Sigh...It's been one of those days...or weeks.

No comments: