Sunday, May 3, 2009

Catching up....


I had a couple of really busy weeks that just swept by. So, I didn't get a chance to mention how great it was to see an old friend and her family! I met Ash back in my teens through another good friend and she became the *infamous* friend I attended an all girls college with :-)

So, my old friend Ash, her lovely husband and two gorgeous boys (the newest a mere seven weeks) met up with us at the Science Centre. Since they live in the East Coast I haven't seen them in a while.

I had to post this pic. Its of the kids in front of a car. Ash said it wasn't going to be a pretty picture, the kids in front of a car, but I remarked that I have fond memories of looking through old childhood photos, many of which had been taken in front of vehicles. I wonder if all those pictures were taken at the last minute too, when the parents remembered to get just one more of all the kids together.

Its nice, and a bit surreal, that life seems to be flying by so quickly. I still remember those giggling teenage girls like it was yesterday.

No comments: