Monday, November 23, 2009

Slow at Posting

Every now and again I think, I need to put this on my blog, but then life happens. Izzy is into her second week of this cold, which is pretty much just a dry cough at night now. Rob and I have been dragging. Tired...almost sick, with a sore throat or headache...and busy. Very, very busy.

I have a house to clean from top to bottom. I started yanking things out to reorganize and I think I have just made things worse, lol.

It is a weird limbo where I am waiting to get to the meaty part of the holiday season and yet I know it will come far too soon. My to-do list gets longer and my motivation to do any of it keeps decreasing. A horrific catch-22.

Think I will head up for a nap and try to get enough energy to clean the basement later today.

No comments: