Thursday, July 30, 2009

In constant preparation...


...these days! I am prepping Izzy for JK. Prepping myself for Alex's grade 1 year. Prepping the house for, well, kitchen renovation completion. Going through the house, sorting and finding material, trying to organize (maybe even clean) because August will be over in a flash. My prep this weekend is for camping! First time this summer. We are heading to Arrowhead Provincial Park with five other families - twelve kids in total. I am very excited. As are the kids though my mention of bears has Alex slightly on edge. It is our first time camping with people we know. Other kids, their friends, will be there to help keep them busy. Sweet :-)

I'll post after the trip. This weekend I am up to my eyeballs in groceries, laundry, camping equipment and fishing gear.

No comments: