Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter prep '09

Getting ready for the weekend. Just added three extra bodies to my turkey dinner on Sunday. That gives us a grand total of eleven. Six of which are kidlets. I love cooking for people. Time is a bit of an issue this year as we are out of town Friday and Saturday with another family turkey dinner but I am planning like a pro. Gotta love spreadsheets! Gigantic turkey is now thawing in fridge. Wine has been purchased to poach fish dish for my vegetarian guests...and maybe drink too, lol. Bread dough is rising as I write and desserts will be partially made and frozen. Plus I have to prep all the things I am bringing to the out-of-town turkey fest. Its a lot of work but I admit that I just love doing it.

If there was a job where I only had to make turkey dinners for people, I would totally take it! There is probably a pill for this, right?

1 comment:

M.J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.